Weekend Update: March 8


This photograph inward a higher house is from terminal twelvemonth during our girls trip to Palm Beach as well as I wore this dress but it sold out similar correct afterward I bought it. BUT IT'S BACK inward stock and you lot neeeeed it. It's such a wonderful dress, as well as thus slow to article of apparel as well as apparel inward dissimilar ways. Super cute, runs TTS as well as I'm 5'6! It's super lightweight as well as fun as well as different which I love. See what else caught my oculus this week!


Currently inward My Cart: I didn't store this calendar week as well as thus zip to study hither but I produce bring a lot of super cute things inward my cart waiting to live on bought lol...
-This ostrich feather skirt would live on SO CUTE for my bachelorette 
-A super cute (but v expensive) blue apparel for spring that has my eye
-Simple summertime dress that gives you lot a argue to article of apparel white but non experience similar a bride
-I volition 1000000% live on buying this straw scallop clutch inward white for my bachelorette (under $52!)
-Am I cool plenty to line off this ii piece set?

Things I Want to Buy But Shouldn't: These Jennifer Behr Falla Earrings. I hateful how tin I peradventure nation no???

Weekend Plans: I am inward Chicago this weekend visiting my household unit of measurement as well as merely having a chill as well as relaxing weekend. I experience similar I merely needed merely about fourth dimension to plough off everything as well as hang out amongst my mom. Excited to non larn into anything haha. 

A Must Watch: True Detective Season three -- Andrew as well as I finished it over the weekend as well as it lived upwards to the hype. The actors were SO good, the storey gives you lot closure as well as it was merely as well as thus so as well as thus good done. I advise everyone to spotter it -- you lot volition non live on disappointed! Also Billions is dorsum THIS SUNDAY as well as I'm p-u-m-p-e-d.

Most Popular Item this Week: You guys bring been loving these Mott as well as Bow jeans. I can't hold off for you lot to larn them inward as well as actually endeavour them out. I tin hope you lot wont live on disappointed!

Amazon Purchases of the Week: GUYS I didn't purchase anything from Amazon this week... as well as thus crazy right? Maybe that no shopping calendar month has actually worn off on me lol.

Sale Item of the Week: BaubleBar is having a corking friends as well as household unit of measurement sale where everything is 25% off amongst the code FF25. I bring as well as honey these gilded pump earrings, these beaded pump earrings and this thinner pump hoop earring. Then if you lot desire the Oscar de la Renta hold off for less at that spot are these bow earrings and these bigger bow earrings -- as well as these I don't bring but all the same honey (they hold off similar Rebecca De Ravenel earrings!). And to circular it out, these resin white bloom earrings which are my favorite of all time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Update: August 23

January Favorites

Weekend Update: January 17