Weekend Update: August 23


Happy Friday!! I cannot belive we're nearing the destination of August lol I'm gear upwardly but similar I'm non ready...

What I Bought:
-This white brusk silk PJ set
-A navy chemise
-Looking for strapless/backless bras for the marriage calendar week together with I'm trying out this and this
-Picked upwardly some monogram lighters for the guys
-A white silk scrunchie 
-And testing out some shapewear underwear (very glamorous, I know) similar this together with this
-Got this robe and this bracelet for my bloom girl

Sephora sale (use code SUMMERSAVE for 20% off Rouge together with 15% off insider)
-Charlotte Tilbury dry out sheet mask
-Benefit cookie highlighter
-Fenty highlighter
-Trying to honor a practiced pinkish nude lip for the marriage twenty-four hours that won't transfer then I got this stilla i and this likewise faced one
-Some anti-aging trunk cream

NYC Life: We came dorsum from the beach on Tuesday together with I all but had a mental breakdown Tuesday nighttime due to stress then that was fun. But I'm getting dorsum to normal this calendar week together with actually starting to buckle downwardly for everything! I've been taking some CBD that has actually been helping handle my stress together with anxiety. Outside of that lol I've been working out at Solidcore every M/W/F together with it's been going slap-up -- that on transcend of my PT sessions convey actually made a difference! I also cleaned out a lot of materials from my storey this calendar week inwards damage of article of apparel together with junk. I had a professional person organizer come upwardly over to assist together with it was awesome! More to come upwardly on that soon.

Favorite Finds:
-These white crewman shorts alongside gilt buttons
-Some Sorel boots for autumn + winter that are SO CUTE
-Cute together with affordable puffer jacket 
-A uncomplicated white racerback tank
-Give me allll the sweaters for fall
-Can't create upwardly one's hear if this dress is cute together with unique or only ugly lol
-A perfect autumn transition dress (same alongside this one!)

Weekend Plans: I convey a friends' shower this weekend but other than that, nil exterior the norm! Just getting inwards some last-minute materials for the wedding, working on the blog, getting the storey together... etc! We're just to a greater extent than or less ii weeks out from the big day!

A Must Watch: 

Most Popular Item of the Week: My custom pearl clutch for the wedding!

Amazon Purchases: Nothing this calendar week but I produce convey these earrings and my favorite silk pilus ties in my cart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Favorites

Chanel Slingback Dupes + Comparing Guide