Weekend Update: January 17


Happy Fri earlier a long weekend!! Hope everyone has some fun plans this weekend either going away or staying at home, it's ever overnice to induce got an extra twenty-four hours to yourself!! Hope your calendar week was great, I know mine was. Here are some of the standouts:

What I Bought:
-Just late picked upward these novel Ugg Boots, as well as they are currently 30% off at Zappos!
-I'm going to create a larger postal service close this, but these slingbacks hold back identical to the Chanel ones I only bought!! I'm waiting for a dyad to become far as well as thus I tin sack create a review on them
-I've been looking for a large dark velvet bow that won't pause the bank, as well as that's non made for a child. I constitute this for $27 and decided to line the trigger!
-I'm obsessed with this imitation freckle marker! It plant soooo well!
-Wearing this sherpa crop non-stop this week

NYC Life: This calendar week went past times FAST. Like as well as thus fast, woah! I experience similar things are starting to alternative dorsum upward equally people are settling into the novel year. The large matter for me this calendar week was all close my desktop computer. Last calendar week I mentioned I was going to accept it in, but when I realized I was going to larn similar $200 for a construct novel computer, I decided it wasn't worth it! 

So instead what I did is I bought ii novel accessories for it (a specific plug as well as a dissimilar mouse) as well as told myself to endeavor it for a calendar week as well as come across how it goes. And hither I am, sitting at my desk amongst my calculator writing this spider web log post. It's crazy how something as well as thus pocket-sized tin sack construct such a large change!

I also got dorsum into the routine of working out amongst my trainer this week. After what felt similar a calendar month off, I am SORE lol. I require a theragun ASAP. I also started my catamenia this calendar week (hi, TMI?), but I had to portion that I've been using my Equilibria CBD cream, and it has changed the game when it comes to my cramps. Like nighttime as well as twenty-four hours difference!! Can't tell plenty expert things close it. And I'm non trying to sell, but I would last remiss if I didn't share, you could larn 15% off if you're thinking of trying it amongst the code "coveringbases."

Weekend Plans: I had no thought until a few days agone that this is a vacation weekend lol. Well, I'm non doing anything! I am excited for Andrew to last dwelling line of piece of occupation solid an extra day, but nosotros induce got no plans equally of instantly exterior of our kickoff Cryotherpary appointment on Monday!! Kind of nervous but also rattling excited lol. Hopefully, exterior of that, nosotros tin sack spotter some Oscar noms from our list, play some mahj as well as construct clean upward the apartment? Who knows, the globe is our oyster! 

Favorite Finds: 
-My go-to dark jacket equally of piece of cake is 60% off and even as well as thus available inwards all sizes
-If anyone is inwards require of a novel swimsuit, this white 1 from Target is SO cute as well as super affordable!!
-I've been eyeing this 1 plume trip hap from Cinq-a-Sept, but it was wayy too expensive, but I did find this (almost identical) 1 for $68!
-What color Nikes are better!? The blueish or the white??
-Super cute and comfortable boots for winter
-I've seen as well as thus many friends this calendar week share their LOVE for AGOLDE, as well as I've literally never heard of them. Should I exam them out??
-Very Ferragamo-esq shoes for $270
-If anyone has $500 to driblet on a swimsuit, this is gorgeous 

A Must Watch: Andrew Yang tries to caption The New Yorker comics -- he is as well as thus proud of himself lol, as well as some were deeply smart as well as funny!

A Must Listen: I've been all close this podcast "How To Money" this week. I'm switching betwixt that as well as NPR's "How I Built This" when I notice the time. Both are super interesting, but I induce got actually been loving the kickoff -- I'm currently going dorsum through one-time podcasts as well as catching upward on topics of interest!

Most Popular Item of the Week: This ruffle shirt from Tuckernuck! It's on sale, as well as yous tin sack purpose the code "FUN15" for an extra 15% off, making it to a greater extent than or less $50. It's the perfect white hap as well as made to non pucker amongst the extra buttons to a greater extent than or less the chest. 

Amazon Purchases: 
-This suede Rebecca Minkoff bag -- I've been eyeing a Chanel that is similar, but this is much more affordable!
-These Ugg boots -- I'm trying to notice something similar to my tried as well as truthful pair, as well as I thought these mightiness only create the trick!

This Week on the Blog: Allllll Andrew all calendar week long!!
-Our Final Honeymoon Details
-Booking our Accommodations
-Booking Flights + Locking inwards Dates
-Choosing Our Honeymoon Destination 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Update: August 23

January Favorites