Weekend Update: January 12


Another calendar week inward the books! I've been having a lot of fun lately in addition to I promise you lot guys are too. Lets verbalise most what made the calendar week in addition to thus nifty below!

Shopping:
Clothing:
-Another bow dorsum sweater (same equally inward a higher house but inward a dissimilar color!)

Beauty:


Reading: I accept non been reading this calendar week (eek!) but Caitlin in addition to Your Guide to Buying LL Bean Boots -- all the same 1 of my most pop posts every year!

Favorite Finds:
If you're inward the marketplace position for novel swimsuits I LOVE this black/mesh 1 and this greenish one
How COOL are these casual sneakers
The famous Gucci mules come upwards inward brown in addition to immediately I mean value I require them :/ 
About to line the trigger on this CT highlight. Anyone accept it??

Favorite Blogger Post of the Week:
-Loved Olivia's bundled upwards look for the winter!
-Can totally larn behind Felicia's realistic goals for 2018
-Reflecting on 2017 in addition to setting novel goals? Olga's post service was awesome

**PS I would love to characteristic to a greater extent than or less you lot guys -- the ones reading this post service -- (who also accept blogs) each week, in addition to thus if you lot desire to live on considered for side yesteryear side week, larn out me your favorite post service from this calendar week in addition to I'll selection my favorite ones!**


Song of the Week: "IDGAF" yesteryear Dua Lipa -- which she justtttt released a music video for!!

A Must Watch: Loved this video most "How Couples Sleep" it was truly touching in addition to truly pretty funny!

Amazon Purchases of the Week: I accept created an Amazon store page!!! Please live on certain to bookmark this page (I snuff it on getting a ton of questions for a link) hither you lot volition honor ALL my Amazon purchases in addition to I volition snuff it on it updated daily! PS at that topographic point was a lot this week...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Favorites

Weekend Update: August 23

January Marriage Update