Weekend Update: March 10

Good week, but super fast. Also, this atmospheric condition ... W. T. F?! It was lx degrees yesterday too today I can't encounter out my windows because its too then snowy. UGH GIVE ME SPRING ALREADY!

Shopping: Did some harm this calendar week but a mass of that harm came from wearing clothing shopping for my sister's wedding. I'll produce a larger post service almost that when the dresses come upward in! Here's what I got:

-Front necktie cami gingham dress -- This should become neat amongst the snowfall pouring downwardly today (ugh)

-White bow shirtdress - I convey a soft spot for shirtdresses 

-Lounge shorts - Because they await sooooo comfy how tin flame you lot tell no!

-Gingham midi skirt - It looks horrrrriiibbblleeee inward the photograph but I believe it's because they're non wearing it right. I volition occur you lot updated!

-Ruffle shirtdress - This volition either survive genuinely cute or genuinely former lady. Hoping for the best haha

-Lace midi dress - I got this inward bluish but that colouring looks to survive sold out :( It's the perfect dupe for the SP dress!

-White linen blazer - I dearest this agency of blazer too I've ever wanted 1 inward white!!


Reading: I'm but almost to outset The Hating Game by Sally Thorne and I'm real excited. I read a practiced reader review on it.

NYC Life: Am I too then tiresome that I didn't do, become or encounter anything fun inward NYC this week? The baseball game flavour is starting to choice dorsum upward too it's getting to survive compaction time!

Weekend Plans: Ugh its going to survive a fossil oil one. I ask to build clean the apartment, larn my taxes together, shoot, film, too read. There are in all likelihood to a greater extent than things I'm fifty-fifty forgetting about. Not going to survive a real fun weekend :/

Most Popular Item This Week: Only the best navy bow dress ever!

Favorite Finds: Man oh human being are at that topographic point a lot....
-A colouring block maxi perfect for the beach (and the wallet!!)
-These sunnies remind me of the $$$$ dyad but are exclusively $12!
-A yoga jacket amongst a bow that if I purchase volition genuinely convince me to locomote out more
-Off the shoulder? Check. Scallops? Check. This dress is to popular off for!
-I've been searching for a dyad of distressed denim shorts that are high waisted too I intend I but constitute them
-A tassel top perfect for spring

Favorite Blogger Post: Carly!! looks amazing on her trip to Bermuda. I can't hold off to encounter to a greater extent than from her fourth dimension there!

Song Of The Week: "I Don't Care Who Sees" past times Devin Dawson. Very reminiscent of early on Eric Church too I loveeeeeee it

A Must Read: Chance the Rapper donates $1 meg to the Chicago Public Schools. He's 1 of the practiced guys. He used profits from his upcoming concert too then I'm pretty certain I helped fund this! ;)

A Must Watch: John Mulaney & Nick Kroll's opening monologue for the Independent Spirit Awards. This was AWESOME, but besides you lot ask to banking enterprise check out their minute purpose of their opening amongst Andy Samberg too his tribute to those nevertheless alive. They are the best. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Update: August 23

January Favorites

Weekend Update: January 17