Weekend Update: March 6


Happy Friday! Has this calendar week but been sort of crazy inward a weird agency for anyone else or is that but me??


What I Bought:
-New Lilly for my trip to Palm Beach!
-A really large but really cute headband that sort of matches the clothing above
-The MOST me swimsuit ever... Top & Bottom
-An affordable crisp white shirtdress
-New sunnies for $25
-Have y'all tried Aqua? I'm living for this blueish floral develop (top + bottom)
-A nifty white summertime clothing for $60!
-New jeans for $88

NYC Life: This calendar week consisted of a lot of operate -- I experience similar things are starting to selection upwardly for jump as well as this calendar week I felt that no affair what I did I was ever a piffling behind. That coupled alongside the fact that my meshing has been going inward as well as out all calendar week as well as thus totally gone every bit of yesterday didn't assistance anything. And it's been ane of those weeks where I but have zero idea what solar daytime it is!! But it's the halt of the calendar week thus it industrial plant as well as presently I'll last off to...

Weekend Plans: Palm Beach! My cousin gets inward tomorrow as well as thus nosotros wing downward Sunday. SO excited!! I choose but been begging for whatever argue to larn to about sunshine as well as I booked this trip on a whim a duet weeks back. I also convinced Caitlin to bring together thus it volition last a lot of fun having hither at that spot every bit well!

Favorite Finds: 
-A perfect Sun chapeau for $44!
-I'm actually becoming obsessed alongside this Tory Burch style... as well as now they've come upwardly out alongside this. How create I resist??
-This would last a nifty cool jump marriage ceremony dress
-Tuckernucks novel arrivals got me all heart-eyed over here... this xanthous maxi and this tiered greenish dress are my favs!!
-A super cute cropped white lace top!
-Perfect pinkish earrings for $58

A Must Listen: I've been listening to The Wicked soundtrack this week. Don't inquire me how it started but it has as well as no I cannot stop. It brings me back!

Most Popular Item of the Week: This Dudley Stephens fleece that is on sale! The camel is at ane time $67 and the pinkish as well as blueish are both $97! Use code FUN15 for an extra 15% off

Amazon Purchases: 
-This device turns the bird TV into a bluetooth connection thus I tin head alongside Airpods on the flight!!!!
-Core10 crop top
-A smaller pair of these Colorfulkoala leggings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Update: August 23

January Favorites

Weekend Update: January 17