Green For Spring


Here is to stepping exterior my comfort zone (again) too it working out!! Who knew I could honey wearing GREEN too thus much??

SHOP MY LOOK HERE:



Tularosa: Teri Dress (also comes inward orangish too is on sale!) / Lisi Lerch: Caroline Earrings / Stuart Weitzman: Peridot Sandals (old; similar HERE) / Etsy: Pearl Bag (old; similar HERE)

I am SO ready for jump to move here, non going to prevarication March is 1 of the best months!! It's my mom's birthday month, the foremost of spring, March Madness, jump pause (we shall grow older but never forget)... I experience similar the JOY of March is the best purpose nearly it. The temps foremost to teach warmer too the sunshine starts to teach stronger. 

Looking forwards to jump (and summer) Andrew too I convey a lot of weddings coming up. I mean value this is nearly the final of it for a spell every bit we're running out of friends to teach married hahah. But I've been keeping my optic out for approximately cute jump marriage invitee (or other jump political party guest) outfits too I've had my optic on this clothing for a while.

I honey shopping at Revolve (where I bought this dress) because it's slow to pump your favorites too salve them for afterwards too I boot the bucket on an optic on what goes on sale that way! This clothing is originally $168 which isn't horrible for a clothing (but mainly for Revolve) too it's marked downwards to $101 for the light-green too $95 for the orange!

It's definitely a clothing you lot tin habiliment a ton -- I wore it to dinner 1 black too but LOVE how comfortable it is. It's all stretch too thus it variety of but hugs your trunk inward the best way. I'm wearing a size yard too it fits TTS!

SHOP MY LOOK HERE:




And for your viewing pleasure... This is my "I mean value we're good" face


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Update: August 23

January Favorites

Weekend Update: January 17