Weekend Update: February 28


Happy Friday!! Hope everyone had a nifty calendar week -- I'm only getting dorsum from the sunshine patch in addition to thankfully New York has a niggling Sun every bit well. Trying to larn alllll I tin when it's notwithstanding then mutual frigidness out!
What I Bought:
-The most amazing Lilly maxi dress -- giving me all the erstwhile schoolhouse vibes
-The perfect small dark handbag (with a touching on of pearls)
-Super cute pinkish summertime wearing clothing nether $100
-A real "Krista" dress
-Feeling very pinkish lately inward this Lilly dress

NYC Life: I am only getting dorsum to NYC today -- I was inward Miami all calendar week amongst Caitlin enjoying only about amazing weather condition in addition to sunshine. We had a nifty fourth dimension in addition to I wishing nosotros stayed for longer, but I am happy to last domicile in addition to come across Dixie (Andrew is inward Vegas this weekend). 

Weekend Plans: This weekend volition in all probability last a lot of playing grab upwards from the week. I was able to larn some done but non a ton so, today in addition to tomorrow volition last dedicated to doing that. Then catching upwards on the blog, editing photos, getting posts out -- the whole shebang :) You know how it goes!!

Favorite Finds: 
-This printed shift wearing clothing amongst puff sleeves
-Finally some (cute!) long denim shorts
-A super cute scalloped romper dress
-My favorite sneakers
-Easy summertime earrings (for nether $50)
-Gingham in addition to scallop -- what to a greater extent than create you lot bespeak inward a bikini top + bottom?
-Do I need a crab wicker bag? No. But create I want it? Yes
-An easy white summertime bag
-Perfect white bow shoes for summer

A Must Watch: I promise everyone has seen Taylor Swift's novel music video "The Man" -- soooo good!!

A Must Listen: I cannot stop listening to "Beyond" past times Leon Bridges featuring Luke Combs. Pretty certain it volition last my most listened to vocal of 2020.

Most Popular Item of the Week: The Chanel slingback dupes I posted virtually final calendar week -- they convey started to come upwards inward in addition to you lot guys convey been LOVING them!!

Amazon Purchases: 
-A two-piece pom pom skirt set
-An affordable palm leafage bikini 
-My novel favorite tie-dye bikini (seen above)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Update: August 23

January Favorites

Weekend Update: January 17