Chanel Slingback Dupes + Comparing Guide


I love doing posts similar these -- where I honour a dandy dupe together with percentage it alongside the world! I'm all almost investing inwards good, lineament items but I sympathise that non everyone is able to create the same. So when I honour something that is a fraction of the cost for the same look, I desire to cry it from the rooftops!!




I'm actually excited almost today's postal service because I love to percentage a skillful dupe when I honour it!! It's no surprise if you've been unopen to that a go-to heel of mine is a slingback pump. I had a distich from Nordstrom that I bought almost four years agone that I wore all the time and they were awesome dupes -- but sold out quick together with never returned!

So I was deplorable together with would ever endeavour together with re-link improve options when I could. Then, over our honeymoon, I decided to delineate the trigger on a real pair of Chanel slingbacks equally an terminate of year/honeymoon gift to myself. I'll spare you lot the details of the dorsum together with forth but I idea long together with difficult almost it together with I convey no regrets getting them.

They create take away a flake of breaking inwards -- I hateful my other distich (the OG dupes) are together with so erstwhile they are basically molded to my feet, together with so they convey some comfort to alive upward to. I bought them inwards my normal size (8/38EU) which was wild for me TBH because all of my Chanel shoes (like all of them) I've sized upward to at to the lowest degree a 39!

Whenever you lot are going to purchase something online/resale, which I am ALL for btw, you lot definitely desire to larn into a store starting fourth dimension together with endeavour on for size. I found, peculiarly alongside Chanel, the sizing for their shoes are together with so inconsistent. It's going to salve you lot a lot of hassle inwards the time to come knowing your right size!

SO afterwards nosotros came dorsum from our honeymoon, I stumbled across a few pairs of dupes that I idea would last fun to add together to the collection. I mean, I article of apparel these all twelvemonth circular -- why non convey a few dissimilar color options??

I decided to house an fellowship for the other ii shoes inwards this postal service -- the starting fourth dimension existence a piddling dissimilar inwards fashion but navy and the minute existence a spot-on dupe for the Chanel pair. I idea it powerfulness last helpful to create a piddling compare + contrast postal service for you lot guys to assist if you're looking for a pair!


VANELi Slingback Pump:

Truth last told, I was pretty allow downwards past times these pumps! I've been linking them for years equally a improve selection to the Chanel slingbacks together with they're only form of meh! I don't call upward it helped that I bought the kitten heel either -- it's only form of an awkward height!

I actually love the slingbacks inwards a apartment version together with so I was excited past times that together with it's why I got this fashion but I justice I wishing they were all the means flat. I create call upward it's worth it to check out the higher heel version of these, equally they are likely improve inwards terms of a dupe! Also, the sling on the within of the heel is mutual inwards most slingback styles but is commonly a dead giveaway that they are non the existent deal!

They create run TTS together with currently convey the beige/black classic combo, together with a ton of other options below:



Marc Fisher Laynie Slingback Pump:

Ok... these... these are IT. I've never seen a dupe that is SO spot on. I hateful fifty-fifty comparing it side past times side, these shoes are similar a half-inch shorter inwards the toe together with a half-inch taller inwards the heel together with that's IT. These are the best dupes you'll honour unopen to if you're wanting the Chanel slingback expect without the Chanel slingback toll tag.

I actually wishing I would convey bought the beige + dark fashion to compare for you lot guys! It would convey made for a improve post, tbh!! But I wanted them to a greater extent than for me than for the postal service together with I don't convey whatever gilt shoes or slingbacks together with so I bought these.

I ordered my normal size 8 together with spell they jibe great, the dorsum strap was likewise publish together with thence made the shoes overall likewise big. The shoe itself jibe fine but I would advise sizing downwards a one-half size to brand certain the dorsum catches your heel together with doesn't slide off when you lot walk. 

You tin store all the styles + colors here:



Chanel Slingback Pumps:

 I'm actually happy overall alongside my purchase inwards these shoes. I call upward they volition final forever (with attention of course) together with never genuinely exit of style. Like I mentioned above, they run TTS for me -- not for Chanel. I'm wearing a 38EU which is my normal size 8 together with they jibe great. I create call upward they take away some break-in fourth dimension equally the toe box is a piddling slim but alongside wear, the leather volition start to soften together with mold.

Sadly, because these shoes are together with so pop right now, the re-sale marketplace position isn't the best. The prices are on par (sometimes fifty-fifty over!!) alongside the retail price. When nosotros were inwards Commonwealth of Australia I kept going dorsum together with forth because the conversion charge per unit of measurement together with the VAT taxation would salve me almost $200 on the shoes. When comparing them to resale, it was an slow determination equally at that spot was no bargain improve out at that spot for me!

How they compare side past times side:


To last totally honest, these are the best dupes I've seen yet for the Chanel slingbacks! The exclusively existent deviation is the Chanel's are a piddling longer inwards the toe box together with Marc Fishers apparently don't convey the double C's on the heel. I would also tell the Marc's are a teeny bit taller inwards the heel compared to the Chanel. Outside of that, if you lot are looking for the fashion for less, this is your BEST option!

PS!! Another dandy selection (that isn't pictured above) is this distich from Sam Edelman (also here) -- together with so many of my friends convey together with love these! And if you're still looking for to a greater extent than options, banking concern check out this distich from French Sole (use FUN15 for 15% off!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Favorites

Weekend Update: August 23