Whats On My Christmas List


Andrew in addition to I aren't actually exchanging big gifts amongst each other or amongst our families this year. We're all inwards a flake of a bind amongst expenses (hello wedding) in addition to reckon it was best to forego big ticket items in addition to give modest things in addition to thus nosotros tin post away focus on our fourth dimension together every bit a family. 

With that, I don't accept a big listing this twelvemonth since I'm non bespeak for anything from anyone. These are to a greater extent than or less items that are on my full general "want" listing that would brand for expert Christmas gifts. If anyone does actually desire to larn us a gift, I'm passing them along to our registry hahah!!

ONE // Ugg Bluetooth Earmuffs -- I accept the older version of these earmuffs (and dearest them) but they are a straight plug-in to your phone. Since I accept the iPhone 7+, I no longer accept a, aux connectedness to plug into! So these basically turned into regular onetime earmuffs in addition to are no longer playing music. The expert thing is that Ugg has updated amongst the times in addition to at in 1 lawsuit offering bluetooth earmuffs! I love, love, dearest my AirPods but inwards the wintertime in addition to when riding a bike, I dearest to rest warm in addition to even in addition to thus jam out. 

TWO // Charm Bracelet -- I've been debating starting 1 of these for to a greater extent than or less fourth dimension now. I used to accept 1 every bit a youngster in addition to actually loved going novel places in addition to getting charms to holler back along the way. I dearest the reckon of starting 1 every bit an adult in addition to 1 24-hour interval passing it on to my kids or grandkids. An arm total of life achievements. 

THREE // Navy Frame Bag -- I saw this handbag over the summertime inwards Nantucket in addition to savage inwards dearest amongst it. It's in addition to thus sleek in addition to classic I mean value I merely need to accept it!!

FOUR // Bespoke Loafers -- I've been wanting a couplet of Stubbs in addition to Wootton for to a greater extent than or less fourth dimension at in 1 lawsuit but I can't produce upwards one's heed on what bespoke manner I want! Do I desire a monogram? Ginger jars? Nantucket motifs? The possibilities are endless. I also desire to larn Andrew a couplet for our marriage ceremony in addition to thus I mean value nosotros demand to larn to the store in addition to figure out our sizes in addition to larn on that.

FIVE // Dudley Stephens Sweater -- Everyone in addition to their woman nurture raves most this sweater in addition to I'm buying into the hype. I've solely heard amazing things most it in addition to at in 1 lawsuit I mean value it's merely a affair of what colouring in addition to manner I desire to get. I'm looking into the white or tan Park Slope manner (if anyone wants to purchase this for me!).

SIX // Ralph Lauren Candle --  I savage inwards dearest amongst the scent when Andrew in addition to I were inwards the flagship store over the summer, in addition to reckon it would hold upwards a expert gift for Christmas in addition to thus I didn't yesteryear it hahah. It's exclusive to their store in addition to it's whats burning inwards the 888 Madison Ave store which yous know smells in addition to thus good. 

SEVEN // Nantucket Ornaments -- I offset saw these inwards the window of a local Nantucket store on 1 of our recent trips. I loved them (I accept a thing for ornaments) in addition to loved that they represented the iconic lighthouses on the island. I can't honour myself to purchase these because I don't mean value ornaments should hold upwards expensive in addition to thus at in 1 lawsuit they are on my list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Update: August 23

January Favorites

Weekend Update: January 17