Two Vacation Gifts (To Myself!)
Tis the flavour of giving but don't forget to grade yourself a picayune extra beloved every bit good -- y'all deserve it! You've worked difficult this year, you've made it out on the other side as well as a picayune "treat yourself" 2nd is good deserved.

Moncler: Liane Quilted Vest / Ralph Lauren: Cashmere Turtleneck (pretty certain this is the exact sweater btw) / AG: Farrah Jeans / Ted Baker: Brown Booties / Sole Society: Brown Leather Tote / David Yurman: Pearl Earrings
Giving gifts is 1 of my real favorite things to create -- whatsoever fourth dimension of year! And in that place volition move plenty of items I'll portion over the side past times side calendar month talking all well-nigh what to popular off those y'all beloved for the holidays. But I desire to also verbalise existent quick well-nigh giving a picayune somethin' something' to yourself 1 time as well as a while.
It should move no surprise to anyone hither that I beloved eBay. I've been using it since college as well as similar to mean value I continue the lights on amongst all of the concern I give! I'm simply a sucker for finding *the* perfect deal. I similar to move able to pass my difficult earned dollar wisely as well as what amend identify to create that other an eBay!
So today I wanted to demo off 2 novel items from the eBay cupboard to my ain -- the starting fourth dimension beingness around novel David Yurman pearl earrings. I've had this agency for years (also bought from eBay) but wanted to switch it up. I'm a somebody who likes to slumber inwards my jewelry as well as these earrings were simply every bit good big to slumber on a night, as well as thence I went for their other style as well as am l-o-v-i-n-g them as well as thence far. I experience similar they are that perfect classic deport upon that I wanted inwards earrings.
The 2nd exceptional was something real novel to the CTB identify as well as that is my novel moncler vest. I've exclusively heard groovy things well-nigh the build but it is way expensive compared to my normal budget. So I was searching for a calendar month or 2 earlier I stumbled on a groovy bargain for this light-green quilted vest. Well, tbh I genuinely found a blueish vest that I loved but I ain similar v blueish vests as well as needed to alter it up.
I saw that it was purchase it forthwith (which is how I beloved to store on eBay -- fun fact 89% of items on in that place are BIN!) as well as I pulled the trigger. Two days subsequently it was at my doorstep as well as cook to move worn (another fun fact is that 71% of the items on eBay are 2 twenty-four hours transportation which is ideal for the holidays). So merry Christmas to me!!
SHOP THIS POST HERE:









Comments
Post a Comment