Weekend Update: July 28

Happy Fri friends! Today's a to a greater extent than condensed version since I'm belatedly inward getting this out in addition to am off to the Hamptons for the weekend. Enjoy!

NYC Life: I went to a friends going away political party at The Chester and had the best time! I besides institute a Rosé I LOVE (I'm non normally a fan of Rosé) exactly this 1 went downwards in addition to thus smoothly -- has anyone tried Minuty? I besides wore THIS transcend with THIS skirt (both purpose of the Nordstrom Sale) in addition to got a tonnnnn of compliments!!

Weekend Plans: My friend Morgan in addition to I are heading out to Montauk this weekend amongst Aperol for a fun weekend away! If you're out there, we're having an effect Sabbatum that you're all invited to :) Just electronic mail me!!

Most Popular Item This Week: It's this dress BUT a unopen instant were my novel dishes! I institute the amount sets online in addition to thus y'all tin purchase the blue willow railroad train HERE in addition to the devons cottage railroad train HERE.

Favorite Finds:
I am LOVING this jacket -- the blush in addition to the sleeves are perfect for work
Fur mule loafer (that won't interruption the bank)
A mood band for your phone
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 navy leather jacket (on majooorrr sale)

A Must Watch: Casey did this amazing video amongst swain YouTuber Molly who is besides blind. It was actually oculus opening (really no pun intended) to run into how she lives her 24-hour interval to 24-hour interval life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Favorites

Weekend Update: August 23

Chanel Slingback Dupes + Comparing Guide